Cloud Backup for Podio
is a disaster backup for your data stored at podio.com. Your
backup is stored independently from Podio® and hence can be accessed even if all Podio® infrastructure or
We believe that Podio® is doing a very good job, keeping your data accessible. But we believe even more in a
redundant, independent backup.
If you have critical data stored
at Podio® (e.g. billing or contact information) it may damage your business badly if Podio® is for
some reason not accessible. For these cases you could access your data via Cloud Backup for Podio.
What are the features?
- Completely independent from Podio® (Podio® is only contacted for fetching the backups)
- Infrastructure completely seperated from Podio® and hosted on Google Compute Engine (Region:
- All data is transferred securely (that is: from Podio® to Cloud Backup and from Cloud Backup to
- NEW Restore
- Items: Restore changed and deleted items - including their files, images and comments
- Items: Bulk restore several items of the same app at once
- Tasks: Restore changed and deleted tasks - including their files, images and comments
Works seamless with restored items!
- NEW Apps: Restore changed and deleted apps - including their configuration and fields
Works seamless with restored items and tasks!
- Coming soon: Restoring complete workspaces
- Easy to use web frontend
- Items are stored in native format
- All comments at items are stored
- All items are stored additionally as their Excel export
- Tags are stored
- Stores all files (attachments/images) uploaded to Podio®
- Backups without files possible (less quota used!)
- Links files stored at other providers (dropbox.com, ...) for easy
- All tasks that are associated to an item/app/space that is part of the backup are stored
- Global tasks (that are not associated to some item/app/space) are stored if configured
- Export all backups. Download your complete Cloud Backup for Podio account to your computer - and restore
all data to Cloud Backup from any export.
- Export items as CSV (Easy import in MS Excel or Open Office Calc)
- Export comments as CSV
- Automatic/Scheduled backups (Silver and Gold Plan only)
- Automatic removal of old backups (Silver and Gold Plan only)
- Configure a time span in days, after which old backups are deleted
- Email notification
- Successful backups
- Failed backups (e.g. quota exceeded)
Can I try?
Yes, please! Register
and play around with 100 MB free
How can I provide feedback?
As there is always ongoing development for this site, of course any feedback, bug reports or
feature requests is very welcome and can be provided via email: email@example.com.
Additionally you can follow @BackupForPodio on Twitter for
There are currently two paid plans available:
You can order and cancel your plan after login in the "Account" menu in the section "Your Plan".
After ordering your paid plan you'll get a 14 days trial period. If you cancel within 14 days you'll not get
If you need more space than 20 GB, we'll be happy to provide a custom offer.
Podio is a registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc.